Training and Education
PTM Consulting promotes activities to spread knowledge and culture concerning quality topics in pharmaceutical and medical devices field. This comes from the belief that knowledge is a never-ending process that should be nursed and updated to increase process efficacy and efficiency and to improve product quality, obtaining benefits for costumers and the company itself. A reliable background on quality concepts is necessary and the training phase is a fundamental step for the implementation of approaches such as Quality by Design, Quality Risk Management and Lean Six Sigma. For this reason PTM Consulting promotes training and seminar activities within companies and university courses to foster a continual leaning and culture promotion process.
TRAINING PTM Consulting leads pharmaceutical and medical devices companies through courses that can be both general introduction or in-depth specialization according to the specific needs of each sigle company. PTM Consulting realizes training organized in several course units addressed to different organization levels. The main advantages that PTM Consulting offers to its clients are:
- To consider new market trends from an operational and regulatory point of view;
- To learn about techniques and tools supporting the problem-solving approach;
- To develop a Risk-based analysis and decision-making culture;
- To update and investigate critical issues in the pharmaceutical and medical devices field;
- To promote continuous improvement activities.
PTM Consulting educational encourages the use of active methods in order to involve people and establish a climate of problem sharing and listening concerning the proposed themes. To reach this purpose the educational structure includes three main levels:
- The lesson: listening and communication. PTM provides a general presentation of the themes, and introduces the partecipants to the main concepts, tools, questions, discussion points.
- Project work: involvement. PTM presents some case studies which allow to see implementation of general principles.
- Exercise: simulation. PTM organizes team activities and workshops which allow to apply the concepts of the lesson lead by PTM experienced staff.