Thanks to 15 years of experience supporting pharma companies, PTM is now recognized as a leading company in Quality Risk Management projects both at strategic or specific level.
PTM Consulting supports pharmaceutical and medical companies in the implementation of the decision-making Quality Risk Management process for both the systemic level and specific projects using the above mentioned tools.
The main Quality Risk Management tools used by PTM Consulting follow:
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- FTA (Fault Tree Analysis)
- Ishikawa or Fishbone Diagram
- CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action)
- HAZOP (HAZard OPerability analysis)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
- PHA (Preliminary Hazard Analysis)